Find a Mentor
In times of transition, we can all use a guide to navigate life.
A guide at your side
We all have transitional seasons in life - financially, spiritually, and relationally.
We offer local mentoring options to help you experience a better life.
- MoneyWise: Whether you are facing financial strain or want to better steward your money, we can help. We have groups, mentors, and a self-guided curriculum to help plan for a better financial future.
- Re:new: One-on-one sessions focused on identifying areas you may get stuck in your faith, discovering who God says you are, and learning how to live a life of surrender and freedom in your faith.
- Restore: One-on-one mentoring focused on processing grief and finding hope after the loss of a loved one.
- Thrive: A short-term, mentor-led group experience focused on foundational principles for a stronger marriage.
- Oasis: A mentor-led group for those who have experienced a divorce or separation to help them move toward personal healing and restoration.