Leverage your experience to guide others.
help others experience a stronger marriage
Be the guide that someone needs at their side.
Thrive is a short-term group designed to help couples better understand marriage and how God designed it to work. The content provided allows couples to see what the Bible says about marriage, and learn key principles from leading marriage experts. Each week Thrive leaders facilitate conversation around a specific topic while offering help and encouragement. Our leaders act as mentors through their willingness to be open and vulnerable about their own marriages while guiding others in their marriage.
You won't be leading on your own.
Before you begin leading, you’ll attend a training where we’ll provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to lead with competence and care.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
We have a plan to help you become a Thrive Mentor.
- Review the requirements for mentors:
- You must be married for four years or more.
- You both have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You recognize the Bible as the authority for your life.
- You have the time, emotional health, and moral discernment to lead a group.
- Apply online.
- Interview with a staff member.
- Apprentice with an experienced Thrive Mentor couple before leading a group on your own.
Not sure where to start?
Let us know and we can help!