The Do Good Challenge is a mix of random acts of kindness and scavenger hunt. Create a team or play individually and choose from over 100 mini challenges in categories like share joy, promote health, go green, and more. Upload photo/video proof of completed challenges to a free app as you compete to see who can do the most good!
Teams can hit the streets or play virtually from home to complete the challenges for any length of time on October 10, 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
How to register:
- Go to the Do Good Challenge website.
- Click "Register."
- Check the number of people (tickets) you are signing up for.
- Enter name, email address, and phone number.
- Please include BCIO at the beginning of your team name.
- Please select "Be Rich - Buckhead" for how you heard about the event.